Sept-Iles Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Sept-Iles 56.5% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 8.2% of home owners in Sept-Iles spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 18.9% of the rented homes in Sept-Iles are subsidized and the remaining 81.1% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 27.0% of tenants in Sept-Iles spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage56.50%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home8.20%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers18.90%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs27.00%
comments powered by Disqus