Sept-Iles Citizenship


In Sept-Iles Non Canadian citizens account for 0.95% of the population. The other 99.05% of the Sept-Iles population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.05 %
Not Canadian citizens0.95 %
comments powered by Disqus