Sept-Iles Immigration Continent


In Sept-Iles Immigrants account for 1.80% of the population. The other 98.20% of the Sept-Iles population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Sept-Iles is Europe which accounts for 63.04% of the immigrant population and 1.15% of the total population. 19.57% of the immigrant population and 0.36% of the entire Sept-Iles population come from Africa. 9.78% of the immigrant population and 0.18% of the entire Sept-Iles population come from Americas. 7.61% of the immigrant population and 0.14% of the entire Sept-Iles population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe63.04 %
Africa19.57 %
Americas9.78 %
Asia7.61 %
comments powered by Disqus