Shaunavon Citizenship


In Shaunavon Non Canadian citizens account for 5.90% of the population. The other 94.10% of the Shaunavon population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.32 %
Not Canadian citizens5.68 %
comments powered by Disqus