Shaunavon Immigration


In Shaunavon Immigrants account for 6.75% of the population. The other 93.25% of the Shaunavon population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants93.25 %
Immigrants6.75 %
comments powered by Disqus