Shaunavon Visible Minorities


In Shaunavon the population is made up of 1.65% visible minorities. The other 98.35% of the Shaunavon population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Shaunavon is Southeast Asian which accounts for 44.44% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 33.33% of the visible minority population and 0.22% of the entire Shaunavon population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 22.22% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Shaunavon population.

StatisticPercentage
Southeast Asian44.44 %
South Asian33.33 %
Filipino22.22 %
comments powered by Disqus