Shellbrook Immigration Year


In Shellbrook Immigrants account for 2.65% of the population. The other 97.35% of the Shellbrook population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Shellbrook came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 40.48% of the immigrant population and 1.05% of the total population. 26.19% of the immigrant population and 0.68% of the entire Shellbrook population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.43% of the entire Shellbrook population came to Canada Before 1971. 16.67% of the immigrant population and 0.43% of the entire Shellbrook population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201140.48 %
1981 to 199026.19 %
Before 197116.67 %
1971 to 198016.67 %
comments powered by Disqus