Sicamous Housing Condominiums


In Sicamous most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.28% of homes in Sicamous. The other 6.72% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.28 %
part of a condominium development6.72 %
comments powered by Disqus