In Sicamous 48.9% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 21.4% of home owners in Sicamous spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 7.1% of the rented homes in Sicamous are subsidized and the remaining 92.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 33.3% of tenants in Sicamous spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.
|Homes with a mortgage||48.90%|
|Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home||21.40%|
|Homes that are subsidized by tax payers||7.10%|
|Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs||33.30%|