Sicamous Immigration Year


In Sicamous Immigrants account for 4.48% of the population. The other 95.52% of the Sicamous population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Sicamous came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 55% of the immigrant population and 2.35% of the total population. 25% of the immigrant population and 1.07% of the entire Sicamous population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 20% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Sicamous population came to Canada 2001 to 2011.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197155.00 %
1991 to 200025.00 %
2001 to 201120.00 %
comments powered by Disqus