Simcoe Immigration Continent


In Simcoe Immigrants account for 11.76% of the population. The other 88.24% of the Simcoe population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Simcoe is Europe which accounts for 62.73% of the immigrant population and 7.38% of the total population. 31.16% of the immigrant population and 3.67% of the entire Simcoe population come from Americas. 5.34% of the immigrant population and 0.63% of the entire Simcoe population come from Asia. 0.62% of the immigrant population and 0.07% of the entire Simcoe population come from other continents. 0.14% of the immigrant population and 0.02% of the entire Simcoe population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe62.73 %
Americas31.16 %
Asia5.34 %
other continents0.62 %
Africa0.14 %
comments powered by Disqus