Simcoe Visible Minorities


In Simcoe the population is made up of 1.65% visible minorities. The other 98.35% of the Simcoe population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Simcoe is Black which accounts for 37.95% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the total population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 11.79% of the visible minority population and 0.19% of the entire Simcoe population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 10.26% of the visible minority population and 0.16% of the entire Simcoe population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 7.69% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Simcoe population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 7.69% of the visible minority population and 0.12% of the entire Simcoe population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 7.18% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Simcoe population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 6.15% of the visible minority population and 0.10% of the entire Simcoe population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.64% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Simcoe population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 5.64% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Simcoe population.

StatisticPercentage
Black37.95 %
Chinese11.79 %
South Asian10.26 %
Filipino7.69 %
Korean7.69 %
Multiple visible minorities7.18 %
Latin American6.15 %
Southeast Asian5.64 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.5.64 %
comments powered by Disqus