Slave Lake Citizenship


In Slave Lake Non Canadian citizens account for 5.80% of the population. The other 94.20% of the Slave Lake population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens94.42 %
Not Canadian citizens5.58 %
comments powered by Disqus