Slave Lake Visible Minorities


In Slave Lake the population is made up of 8.40% visible minorities. The other 91.60% of the Slave Lake population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Slave Lake is Filipino which accounts for 51.82% of the visible minority population and 4.24% of the total population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 26.36% of the visible minority population and 2.16% of the entire Slave Lake population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 18.18% of the visible minority population and 1.49% of the entire Slave Lake population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 3.64% of the visible minority population and 0.30% of the entire Slave Lake population.

StatisticPercentage
Filipino51.82 %
Arab26.36 %
South Asian18.18 %
Korean3.64 %
comments powered by Disqus