Slave Lake Immigration Year


In Slave Lake Immigrants account for 9.90% of the population. The other 90.10% of the Slave Lake population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Slave Lake came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 67.97% of the immigrant population and 6.73% of the total population. 10.16% of the immigrant population and 1.01% of the entire Slave Lake population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 9.38% of the immigrant population and 0.93% of the entire Slave Lake population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 7.81% of the immigrant population and 0.77% of the entire Slave Lake population came to Canada Before 1971. 4.69% of the immigrant population and 0.46% of the entire Slave Lake population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201167.97 %
1971 to 198010.16 %
1991 to 20009.38 %
Before 19717.81 %
1981 to 19904.69 %
comments powered by Disqus