Smiths Falls Immigration Continent


In Smiths Falls Immigrants account for 4.73% of the population. The other 95.27% of the Smiths Falls population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Smiths Falls is Europe which accounts for 50% of the immigrant population and 2.34% of the total population. 30.49% of the immigrant population and 1.42% of the entire Smiths Falls population come from Asia. 19.51% of the immigrant population and 0.91% of the entire Smiths Falls population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe50.00 %
Asia30.49 %
Americas19.51 %
comments powered by Disqus