Souris Immigration Continent


In Souris Immigrants account for 8.26% of the population. The other 91.74% of the Souris population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Souris is Europe which accounts for 51.72% of the immigrant population and 4.27% of the total population. 27.59% of the immigrant population and 2.28% of the entire Souris population come from Americas. 20.69% of the immigrant population and 1.71% of the entire Souris population come from Asia.

StatisticPercentage
Europe51.72 %
Americas27.59 %
Asia20.69 %
comments powered by Disqus