South River immigrant age at arrival


In South River Immigrants account for 4.93% of the population. The other 95.07% of the South River population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in South River came to Canada at the age of 25 to 44 years. This accounts for 32.43% of the immigrant population and 1.60% of the total population. 27.03% of the immigrant population and 1.33% of the entire South River population came to Canada at the age of Under 5 years. 27.03% of the immigrant population and 1.33% of the entire South River population came to Canada at the age of 15 to 24 years. 13.51% of the immigrant population and 0.67% of the entire South River population came to Canada at the age of 5 to 14 years.

StatisticPercentage
25 to 44 years32.43 %
Under 5 years27.03 %
15 to 24 years27.03 %
5 to 14 years13.51 %
comments powered by Disqus