Southampton Immigration Year


In Southampton Immigrants account for 9.76% of the population. The other 90.24% of the Southampton population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Southampton came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 48.75% of the immigrant population and 4.76% of the total population. 19.17% of the immigrant population and 1.87% of the entire Southampton population came to Canada 2001 to 2011. 12.5% of the immigrant population and 1.22% of the entire Southampton population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 10.83% of the immigrant population and 1.06% of the entire Southampton population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 8.75% of the immigrant population and 0.85% of the entire Southampton population came to Canada 1991 to 2000.

StatisticPercentage
Before 197148.75 %
2001 to 201119.17 %
1971 to 198012.50 %
1981 to 199010.83 %
1991 to 20008.75 %
comments powered by Disqus