Squamish Housing Condominiums


In Squamish most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 74.36% of homes in Squamish. The other 25.64% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development74.36 %
part of a condominium development25.64 %
comments powered by Disqus