Squamish Citizenship


In Squamish Non Canadian citizens account for 6.89% of the population. The other 93.11% of the Squamish population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens93.20 %
Not Canadian citizens6.80 %
comments powered by Disqus