Squamish Immigration Continent


In Squamish Immigrants account for 17.32% of the population. The other 82.68% of the Squamish population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Squamish is Europe which accounts for 39.55% of the immigrant population and 6.86% of the total population. 38% of the immigrant population and 6.59% of the entire Squamish population come from Asia. 15.89% of the immigrant population and 2.76% of the entire Squamish population come from Americas. 3.45% of the immigrant population and 0.60% of the entire Squamish population come from other continents. 3.11% of the immigrant population and 0.54% of the entire Squamish population come from Africa.

StatisticPercentage
Europe39.55 %
Asia38.00 %
Americas15.89 %
other continents3.45 %
Africa3.11 %
comments powered by Disqus