Squamish Visible Minorities


In Squamish the population is made up of 12.68% visible minorities. The other 87.32% of the Squamish population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Squamish is South Asian which accounts for 46.65% of the visible minority population and 5.86% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 21.02% of the visible minority population and 2.64% of the entire Squamish population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 6.47% of the visible minority population and 0.81% of the entire Squamish population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 6% of the visible minority population and 0.75% of the entire Squamish population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 5.31% of the visible minority population and 0.67% of the entire Squamish population. The Black visible minority accounts for 4.39% of the visible minority population and 0.55% of the entire Squamish population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 4.39% of the visible minority population and 0.55% of the entire Squamish population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 3.46% of the visible minority population and 0.44% of the entire Squamish population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 1.15% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Squamish population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 1.15% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Squamish population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian46.65 %
Filipino21.02 %
Japanese6.47 %
Latin American6.00 %
Chinese5.31 %
Black4.39 %
Southeast Asian4.39 %
Multiple visible minorities3.46 %
West Asian1.15 %
Korean1.15 %
comments powered by Disqus