St. John's Immigration Year


In St. John's Immigrants account for 3.23% of the population. The other 96.77% of the St. John's population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in St. John's came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 42.24% of the immigrant population and 1.10% of the total population. 21.96% of the immigrant population and 0.57% of the entire St. John's population came to Canada Before 1971. 13.96% of the immigrant population and 0.36% of the entire St. John's population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 13.6% of the immigrant population and 0.35% of the entire St. John's population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 8.23% of the immigrant population and 0.21% of the entire St. John's population came to Canada 1981 to 1990.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201142.24 %
Before 197121.96 %
1971 to 198013.96 %
1991 to 200013.60 %
1981 to 19908.23 %
comments powered by Disqus