Starlight Drive Visible Minorities


In Starlight Drive the population is made up of 2.33% visible minorities. The other 97.67% of the Starlight Drive population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Starlight Drive is Korean which accounts for 42.86% of the visible minority population and 0.90% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 32.14% of the visible minority population and 0.68% of the entire Starlight Drive population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 10.71% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Starlight Drive population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 7.14% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Starlight Drive population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 7.14% of the visible minority population and 0.15% of the entire Starlight Drive population.

StatisticPercentage
Korean42.86 %
Black32.14 %
Latin American10.71 %
Chinese7.14 %
Southeast Asian7.14 %
comments powered by Disqus