Stirling Immigration Continent


In Stirling Immigrants account for 4.71% of the population. The other 95.29% of the Stirling population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Stirling is Europe which accounts for 93.48% of the immigrant population and 4.41% of the total population. 6.52% of the immigrant population and 0.31% of the entire Stirling population come from Americas.

StatisticPercentage
Europe93.48 %
Americas6.52 %
comments powered by Disqus