Stony Mountain Visible Minorities


In Stony Mountain the population is made up of 2.28% visible minorities. The other 97.72% of the Stony Mountain population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Stony Mountain is South Asian which accounts for 89.66% of the visible minority population and 1.86% of the total population. The Black visible minority accounts for 10.34% of the visible minority population and 0.21% of the entire Stony Mountain population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian89.66 %
Black10.34 %
comments powered by Disqus