Strathroy Housing Condominiums


In Strathroy most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 96.28% of homes in Strathroy. The other 3.72% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development96.28 %
part of a condominium development3.72 %
comments powered by Disqus