Strathroy Visible Minorities


In Strathroy the population is made up of 2.14% visible minorities. The other 97.86% of the Strathroy population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Strathroy is South Asian which accounts for 42.22% of the visible minority population and 0.70% of the total population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 20% of the visible minority population and 0.33% of the entire Strathroy population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.56% of the visible minority population and 0.26% of the entire Strathroy population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Strathroy population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 11.11% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Strathroy population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian42.22 %
Japanese20.00 %
Black15.56 %
Filipino11.11 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.11.11 %
comments powered by Disqus