Sudbury Citizenship


In Sudbury Non Canadian citizens account for 1.27% of the population. The other 98.73% of the Sudbury population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.73 %
Not Canadian citizens1.27 %
comments powered by Disqus