Summerland Citizenship


In Summerland Non Canadian citizens account for 2.35% of the population. The other 97.65% of the Summerland population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.66 %
Not Canadian citizens2.34 %
comments powered by Disqus