Summerland Immigration Continent


In Summerland Immigrants account for 11.83% of the population. The other 88.17% of the Summerland population are Non-Immigrants. The most predominant continent of origin in Summerland is Europe which accounts for 69.5% of the immigrant population and 8.28% of the total population. 16.6% of the immigrant population and 1.98% of the entire Summerland population come from Americas. 8.11% of the immigrant population and 0.97% of the entire Summerland population come from Asia. 3.09% of the immigrant population and 0.37% of the entire Summerland population come from Africa. 2.7% of the immigrant population and 0.32% of the entire Summerland population come from other continents.

StatisticPercentage
Europe69.50 %
Americas16.60 %
Asia8.11 %
Africa3.09 %
other continents2.70 %
comments powered by Disqus