Summerland Visible Minorities


In Summerland the population is made up of 2.80% visible minorities. The other 97.20% of the Summerland population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Summerland is Japanese which accounts for 26.32% of the visible minority population and 0.69% of the total population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 22.81% of the visible minority population and 0.60% of the entire Summerland population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 19.3% of the visible minority population and 0.51% of the entire Summerland population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.79% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Summerland population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 8.77% of the visible minority population and 0.23% of the entire Summerland population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 7.02% of the visible minority population and 0.18% of the entire Summerland population.

StatisticPercentage
Japanese26.32 %
South Asian22.81 %
Chinese19.30 %
Black15.79 %
Latin American8.77 %
Filipino7.02 %
comments powered by Disqus