Terrace Bay Immigration Year


In Terrace Bay Immigrants account for 5.52% of the population. The other 94.48% of the Terrace Bay population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Terrace Bay came to Canada Before 1971. This accounts for 100% of the immigrant population and 3.79% of the total population.

StatisticPercentage
Before 1971100.00 %
comments powered by Disqus