The Pas Citizenship


In The Pas Non Canadian citizens account for 0.72% of the population. The other 99.28% of the The Pas population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens99.28 %
Not Canadian citizens0.72 %
comments powered by Disqus