Timmins Visible Minorities


In Timmins the population is made up of 2.14% visible minorities. The other 97.86% of the Timmins population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Timmins is South Asian which accounts for 27.65% of the visible minority population and 0.55% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 21.18% of the visible minority population and 0.42% of the entire Timmins population. The Chinese visible minority accounts for 20.59% of the visible minority population and 0.41% of the entire Timmins population. The Black visible minority accounts for 15.88% of the visible minority population and 0.32% of the entire Timmins population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 5.29% of the visible minority population and 0.11% of the entire Timmins population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 4.71% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Timmins population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 4.71% of the visible minority population and 0.09% of the entire Timmins population.

StatisticPercentage
South Asian27.65 %
Filipino21.18 %
Chinese20.59 %
Black15.88 %
Multiple visible minorities5.29 %
Latin American4.71 %
Arab4.71 %
comments powered by Disqus