Tisdale Housing Condominiums


In Tisdale most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.49% of homes in Tisdale. The other 6.51% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.49 %
part of a condominium development6.51 %
comments powered by Disqus