Tisdale Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Tisdale 38.4% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 3.5% of home owners in Tisdale spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 45.7% of the rented homes in Tisdale are subsidized and the remaining 54.3% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 30.1% of tenants in Tisdale spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage38.40%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home3.50%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers45.70%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs30.10%
comments powered by Disqus