Tisdale Immigration Year


In Tisdale Immigrants account for 4.48% of the population. The other 95.52% of the Tisdale population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Tisdale came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 84.62% of the immigrant population and 3.52% of the total population. 15.38% of the immigrant population and 0.64% of the entire Tisdale population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201184.62 %
Before 197115.38 %
comments powered by Disqus