Toronto Immigration Year


In Toronto Immigrants account for 50.64% of the population. The other 49.36% of the Toronto population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Toronto came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 31.86% of the immigrant population and 16.14% of the total population. 25.59% of the immigrant population and 12.96% of the entire Toronto population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 15.39% of the immigrant population and 7.79% of the entire Toronto population came to Canada Before 1971. 15.05% of the immigrant population and 7.62% of the entire Toronto population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 12.11% of the immigrant population and 6.13% of the entire Toronto population came to Canada 1971 to 1980.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201131.86 %
1991 to 200025.59 %
Before 197115.39 %
1981 to 199015.05 %
1971 to 198012.11 %
comments powered by Disqus