Trail Citizenship


In Trail Non Canadian citizens account for 1.73% of the population. The other 98.27% of the Trail population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens98.28 %
Not Canadian citizens1.72 %
comments powered by Disqus