Trois-Pistoles Housing Condominiums


In Trois-Pistoles most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 95.67% of homes in Trois-Pistoles. The other 4.33% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development95.67 %
part of a condominium development4.33 %
comments powered by Disqus