Tumbler Ridge Housing Condominiums


In Tumbler Ridge most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 87.34% of homes in Tumbler Ridge. The other 12.66% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development87.34 %
part of a condominium development12.66 %
comments powered by Disqus