Tumbler Ridge Housing - Mortgages and Subsidies


In Tumbler Ridge 71.2% of home owners have a mortgage on their home. 9.6% of home owners in Tumbler Ridge spend more than 30% of their household income on shelter costs. When it comes to rented homes, 11.1% of the rented homes in Tumbler Ridge are subsidized and the remaining 88.9% pay market rent. Subsidized housing is government sponsored economic assistance program aimed towards alleviating housing costs and expenses for people in need with low to moderate incomes. 23.6% of tenants in Tumbler Ridge spend over 30% of their household income on shelter costs.

StatisticDollar Amount
Homes with a mortgage71.20%
Homes spending more than 30% of household income on the home9.60%
Homes that are subsidized by tax payers11.10%
Rented homes where more than 30% of household income is spent on shelter costs23.60%
comments powered by Disqus