Tumbler Ridge Citizenship


In Tumbler Ridge Non Canadian citizens account for 2.14% of the population. The other 97.86% of the Tumbler Ridge population are Canadian Citizens.

StatisticPercentage
Canadian citizens97.86 %
Not Canadian citizens2.14 %
comments powered by Disqus