Tumbler Ridge Immigration


In Tumbler Ridge Immigrants account for 4.63% of the population. The other 95.37% of the Tumbler Ridge population are Non-Immigrants.

StatisticPercentage
Non-immigrants95.37 %
Immigrants4.63 %
comments powered by Disqus