Valcourt Housing Condominiums


In Valcourt most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 93.69% of homes in Valcourt. The other 6.31% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development93.69 %
part of a condominium development6.31 %
comments powered by Disqus