Vancouver Housing Condominiums


In Vancouver most of the homes are not part of a condominium development. This accounts for 67.07% of homes in Vancouver. The other 32.93% of homes are part of a condominium development.

StatisticPercentage
not part of a condominium development67.07 %
part of a condominium development32.93 %
comments powered by Disqus