Vancouver Visible Minorities


In Vancouver the population is made up of 51.27% visible minorities. The other 48.73% of the Vancouver population are Not visible minorities. The most predominant visible minority in Vancouver is Chinese which accounts for 53.27% of the visible minority population and 27.15% of the total population. The Filipino visible minority accounts for 11.89% of the visible minority population and 6.06% of the entire Vancouver population. The South Asian visible minority accounts for 11.65% of the visible minority population and 5.94% of the entire Vancouver population. The Southeast Asian visible minority accounts for 5.78% of the visible minority population and 2.95% of the entire Vancouver population. The Japanese visible minority accounts for 3.29% of the visible minority population and 1.68% of the entire Vancouver population. The Latin American visible minority accounts for 3.12% of the visible minority population and 1.59% of the entire Vancouver population. The Korean visible minority accounts for 2.93% of the visible minority population and 1.49% of the entire Vancouver population. The Multiple visible minorities visible minority accounts for 2.83% of the visible minority population and 1.44% of the entire Vancouver population. The West Asian visible minority accounts for 2.28% of the visible minority population and 1.16% of the entire Vancouver population. The Black visible minority accounts for 1.82% of the visible minority population and 0.93% of the entire Vancouver population. The Arab visible minority accounts for 0.87% of the visible minority population and 0.45% of the entire Vancouver population. The Visible minority, n.i.e. visible minority accounts for 0.27% of the visible minority population and 0.14% of the entire Vancouver population.

StatisticPercentage
Chinese53.27 %
Filipino11.89 %
South Asian11.65 %
Southeast Asian5.78 %
Japanese3.29 %
Latin American3.12 %
Korean2.93 %
Multiple visible minorities2.83 %
West Asian2.28 %
Black1.82 %
Arab0.87 %
Visible minority, n.i.e.0.27 %
comments powered by Disqus