Vancouver Immigration Year


In Vancouver Immigrants account for 45.44% of the population. The other 54.56% of the Vancouver population are Non-Immigrants. Most of the immigrant population in Vancouver came to Canada 2001 to 2011. This accounts for 29.01% of the immigrant population and 13.18% of the total population. 27.34% of the immigrant population and 12.42% of the entire Vancouver population came to Canada 1991 to 2000. 16.16% of the immigrant population and 7.34% of the entire Vancouver population came to Canada 1981 to 1990. 14.54% of the immigrant population and 6.60% of the entire Vancouver population came to Canada 1971 to 1980. 12.95% of the immigrant population and 5.89% of the entire Vancouver population came to Canada Before 1971.

StatisticPercentage
2001 to 201129.01 %
1991 to 200027.34 %
1981 to 199016.16 %
1971 to 198014.54 %
Before 197112.95 %
comments powered by Disqus